Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nollywood Actress Monalisa Chinda Tell Lessons from Her Past Marriage  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Nairaland

• Global Moderator
'
Nollywood  actress, Monalisa Chinda Coker talks on how she knew that her second husband is the one for her as she shares lesson from her previous failed marriage.Monalisa Chinda has opened up on how she knew her husband is the man after her initial failed marriage.
She wrote on her Instagram account.
 “A man must derive pleasure from serving his girlfriend (or) wife. This can only be achieved in a relationship based on true love and mutual respect. A woman becomes even more beautiful and adorable for the man that pampers her. African men (fail) to understand that acts of love and respect bring out the best in a woman.”
THIS POST PROMPTED SUNDAY SCOOP TO REACH OUT TO HER TO GIVE AN EXPLANATION OF HER WORDS.

MONALISA SAID SHE DECIDED TO GIVE MEN THE TIPS TO AID A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP.

THE 42-YEAR-OLD SAID,

“Beyond how a man looks or what he has, what is more important is how he treats a woman. Men are rarely advised on how to treat women in a relationship; most of what you see is advice to women. I just decided to give the men some tips that would do them a lot of good if they follow it.”
ON WHAT CONVINCED HER THAT HER HUSBAND IS THE MAN FOR HER, MONALISA HAPPILY SAID,

“I found that I was at peace with him. He is God-fearing and has a good relationship with his family. I also always like to be in his company, and I knew it deep inside me that I had found the one. He loves my daughter like his own child and she feels very comfortable with him as well. Of course, there were a couple of other things I looked out for and the good thing was that he surpassed all my expectations.”
On the lessons learnt from her past marriage, she said,

“Don’t let your emotions becloud your judgment; you have to use your head at all times. I believe I’m a humble person and I don’t have any problem admitting it when I’m wrong. I have also learnt to be patient and not make hasty decisions. In all, marriage is a lifelong training ground so you learn every day. It is important to understand the person you’re in a relationship with; know their likes and dislikes and that should guide your conduct, so that you wouldn’t have issues.”

How Nollywood star Genevieve & other 9 Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1487
Last post September 24, 2015, 04:17:31 PM
by mastercode
Ghanaian Actress Divorces Husband 24 hours After Wedding [Photos]

Started by mastercode

Views: 1399
Last post September 05, 2015, 12:08:21 PM
by mastercode
actress dragged to court by man for allegedly refusing to marry him

Started by punch

Views: 5556
Last post June 06, 2022, 02:38:41 PM
by punch
I Now teach my daughter about sex -Says Nigerian Actress Iyabo Ojo

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1408
Last post September 20, 2015, 01:14:00 PM
by yungcrux
Coco Reveals secret to 15yrs Marriage-All women should be slaves to make it work

Started by mastercode

Views: 1494
Last post August 12, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
by mastercode