Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Latest airtel free browsing using the edited simple server config  (Read 17480 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
EDITED BY NAIJACRUX
[/b]

In addition to the all working free browsing cheat posted on Naijacrux,Naijacrux again present another cheat using an airtel sim card with small data bundle . All you need for this cheat to work is airtel simple server, which  has been uploaded  on naijacrux. You also need a airtel bundle, of atleast 1mb.

Note: the trick here doesn't work without data, it doesnt matter how small d data is. this trick can be tested wit the 1mb airtel do give using this code: *141*13*1#. The amazing part is you can use just this 1mb to download files that  are more than 2Gig.

Note, this 1mb can only be given to you once. After I exhausted the 1mb, I subscribed to a airtel 10mb one day plan (*141*1#)

I used the 10mb to download files of about 20gb or more

follow the steps below

1 subscribe to any cheap data plan of ur choice, there is that of 10mb for one day,(100 naira) or u can go for that of 4mb for one day(50 naira)

2) download the airtel simple server config file from the link below, also download the simple server software, then replace the config file in the main simple server software with the airtel config file.

3)  connect your modem,

4) configure your browser wit 127.0.0.1: port 8080..

1mb free trial *141*13*1#
        4mb 50naira is *141*11*9#

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE AIRTEL SIMPLE SERVER CONFIG FILE
Note- the password is - naijacrux.com

DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX SIMPLE SERVER SOFTWARE HERE

ENJOY

Offline Drow

Re: Latest airtel free browsing using the edited simple server config
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 07:41:35 PM »
I have followed the steps but it appears very slow. Normal browsing is fast while this is struggling to connect /open pages

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 08:03:56 PM »
I have followed the steps but it appears very slow. Normal browsing is fast while this is struggling to connect /open pages

airtel is very fast, set your modem to wcdma only that is 3G, dont use EDGE, i repeat. dont use EDGE preferred network settings

Offline realrayne4

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 08:26:49 PM »
EDITED BY NAIJACRUX
[/b]

In addition to the all working free browsing cheat posted on Naijacrux,Naijacrux again present another cheat using an airtel sim card with small data bundle . All you need for this cheat to work is airtel simple server, which  has been uploaded  on naijacrux. You also need a airtel bundle, of atleast 1mb.

Note: the trick here doesn't work without data, it doesnt matter how small d data is. this trick can be tested wit the 1mb airtel do give using this code: *141*13*1#. The amazing part is you can use just this 1mb to download files that  are more than 2Gig.

Note, this 1mb can only be given to you once. After I exhausted the 1mb, I subscribed to a airtel 10mb one day plan (*141*1#)

I used the 10mb to download files of about 20gb or more

follow the steps below

1 subscribe to any cheap data plan of ur choice, there is that of 10mb for one day,(100 naira) or u can go for that of 4mb for one day(50 naira)

2) download the airtel simple server config file from the link below, also download the simple server software, then replace the config file in the main simple server software with the airtel config file.

3)  connect your modem,

4) configure your browser wit 127.0.0.1: port 8080..

1mb free trial *141*13*1#
        4mb 50naira is *141*11*9#

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE AIRTEL SIMPLE SERVER CONFIG FILE
Note- the password is - naijacrux.com

DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX SIMPLE SERVER SOFTWARE HERE

ENJOY

Pls im from Ghana how do i get the PHOST  and IQUERY for the config file, cos i guess it would be different for airtel in Ghana or wld it be the same?

Offline emmaugoh

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 01:13:57 AM »
is it still working

Offline admin

• Administrator

Offline facilitate

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 12:43:29 PM »
Pls, hw do I replace d airtel simple server wit d one in d simple server software. Cos I can't even edit it. Pls help me

Offline ctytravellink

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 01:25:54 AM »
Pls, hw do I replace d airtel simple server wit d one in d simple server software. Cos I can't even edit it. Pls help me

no need to edit bro, this cheat is still working and strong,it is good for those who like downloading.i download atleast 10gb with this one sometimes daily. as stated above, first dial the appropriate codes on your sim,then download the naijacrux simple server , the download the airtel simple server config, extract and open the naijacrux simple.,delete the config file inside the folder,extract and copy the airtel simple server config and paste it inside the naijacrux simple server folder. connect your modem, set your browser and browse.

Offline kessrobo

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 04:41:45 AM »

no need to edit bro, this cheat is still working and strong,it is good for those who like downloading.i download atleast 10gb with this one sometimes daily. as stated above, first dial the appropriate codes on your sim,then download the naijacrux simple server , the download the airtel simple server config, extract and open the naijacrux simple.,delete the config file inside the folder,extract and copy the airtel simple server config and paste it inside the naijacrux simple server folder. connect your modem, set your browser and browse.
I tried it, using d instructions as stated above, but it didn't work or is there something i'm missing? Pls help. What should i set my APN as in my modem for dis Airtel?   ;)

Offline abdul4life

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 03:35:09 PM »
I think this forum is fantastic, you are surely niceses

Offline ALSINA

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 06:07:40 PM »
I have tried a lot and follow the steps too....but it is still not working i dont why cus most of their codes they have changed it so i dont know what to do again for the steps to Work....please kindly help me

Offline litecrux

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 02:31:12 PM »
@admin or op is dis tweak still working

Offline litecrux

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 02:31:55 PM »
@admin or op is dis tweak still working

SURF UNLIMITED USING WI-FREE WITH MULTILINKS AND COBRANET NETWORK

Started by folabisunday

Replies: 0
Views: 2822