Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: How to use Mtn BIS on PC and android using simple server unlimited&surf download  (Read 8755 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
subscribe to the  mtn daily BIS plan to test this service,  send BBCDAY to 21600. data cap is 3gig.cost N100 naira.for the monthly plan, recharge N1000niara and send BBC to 21600.

with our simple server, both the daily and monthly plan  is unlimited,and you will be able to use it on the pc and your android device to download your free movies, browse unlimited and stream online.just download our SS using the link  below.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MTN NIGHT PLAN OR WANT TO USE MTN NIGHT PLAN

To Subscribe for the MTN Night Plan of N2,500;

Dial *102# or Text 102 to 131

To check your MTN Plan bonus balance Dial *599*4#

To check the main data balance of the MTN night plan Text 2 to 131

to surf with Mtn BIS plan,MTN Night plan on Android, PC, SYMBIAN or any device,

Click here to download the new Naijacrux Mtn BIS and Mtn night plan 24hours surfing simple server config

click here to download naijacrux simple server

extract both files, copy the config file in the first download and replace it with the config in download 2.

configure your browser to manual Proxy 127.0.0.1 port 8080 and start surfing.

for android users,

click here to download the android simple server

and  replace the new config file .

enjoy.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:10:22 PM by mastercode »

Offline admin

• Administrator
remember, 100 naira is just what you need to browse our website and download unlimited, also you can go for the mtn bis of 1000naira,download our edited simple server for free and surf unlimited every month. enjoy. expect more

Offline sotall007

how can i use it with utorrent apart from using zbigz

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
subscribe to the  mtn daily BIS plan to test this service,  send BBCDAY to 21600. data cap is 3gig.cost N100 naira.for the monthly plan, recharge N1000niara and send BBC to 21600.

with our simple server, both the daily and monthly plan  is unlimited,and you will be able to use it on the pc and your android device to download your free movies, browse unlimited and stream online.just download our SS using the link  below.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MTN NIGHT PLAN OR WANT TO USE MTN NIGHT PLAN

To Subscribe for the MTN Night Plan of N2,500;

Dial *102# or Text 102 to 131

To check your MTN Plan bonus balance Dial *599*4#

To check the main data balance of the MTN night plan Text 2 to 131

to surf with Mtn BIS plan,MTN Night plan on Android, PC, SYMBIAN or any device,

Click here to download the new Naijacrux Mtn BIS and Mtn night plan 24hours surfing simple server config

click here to download naijacrux simple server

extract both files, copy the config file in the first download and replace it with the config in download 2.

configure your browser to manual Proxy 127.0.0.1 port 8080 and start surfing.

for android users,

click here to download the android simple server

and  replace the new config file .

enjoy.

still blazing , 169gb downloaded so far. enjoy

Offline davewe

What are the advantages of using this server with the night plan?
(2) Can it work if I use an android phone as a modem in my pc?

Offline jagahore

I think that its not unlimited becouse I had try it several times using 100 daily bis and its not working after I have exhausted my mb 100 I call the company they told me that its not unlimited naw they have chainged their bis plan naw for daily is 100mb for weekly 700 and for monthly 2gb. So haw its working pls?

Offline admin

• Administrator
I think that its not unlimited becouse I had try it several times using 100 daily bis and its not working after I have exhausted my mb 100 I call the company they told me that its not unlimited naw they have chainged their bis plan naw for daily is 100mb for weekly 700 and for monthly 2gb. So haw its working pls?

hello, are you a newbie in free internet browsing, how will you call the company, this thread is not for newbies please, calling the companies will enable them block the tunnelling trick, do dont that anymore ,and as for the trick ,it is unlimited, whatever you do on your system, do it right, this is what we use here, if you are doing anything wrong,please do it right, download the ss, then download the config, replace the new config with the one inside the ss, then configure your browser, and internet download manager to 127.0.0.1 port 8080 . thats all. mtn are doing daily updates,sometimes it network may fail but its working and its unlimited ,i have been using mine since 8months and use nothing less than 6gb daily

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Our simple server has been re edited to work faster. you can use it with the mtn BIS , and MTN nightplan. note for MTN nightplan 24hours surfing, download the simple server for nightplan.

Offline chynalysis1

mastercode ur simply d best... i throway salute for u.. infact i stone you 7stars

Offline toluh

Please what's another alternative to proxydroid?  Proxydroid requires rooting and my table isn't rooted.

Offline greater_v

Still don't understand how to use it on Android. Someone should pls put me through.

Offline greater_v

Still don't understand how to use it on Android. Someone should pls put me through.

Offline admin

• Administrator
Please what's another alternative to proxydroid?  Proxydroid requires rooting and my table isn't rooted.

search for autoproxy.

we will upload simple android server 2 soon as we are less busy. this doesnt disconnect and powers all apps without proxy app

Offline damobaba

Good evening, I started using the simple server on Sunday and it has been wonderful, yesterday it stopped working and on the server command prompt it is showing these errors

+++Connection Error +++
10060: A connection attempt failed because the connection party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host failed to respond

+++Connection Error +++
10053: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

Please what can I do..???

How to Use Mtn BIS on PC & android using openvpn(Openvpn power all applications)

Started by mastercode

Replies: 350
Views: 100127
Last post December 05, 2015, 07:47:20 AM
by kibgbillionaire
browse free on Pc & android with free mtn 910mb using naijacrux edited ss tricks

Started by mastercode

Replies: 8
Views: 4816
Last post September 04, 2014, 02:59:18 PM
by ansops
How to use Glo BIS 1k on android & PC via hotspot by changing IMEI without root

Started by internet police

Replies: 3
Views: 5581
Last post August 30, 2015, 11:17:45 PM
by internet police
Mtn New free Browsing Tweak With N0.00 on PC and Android